Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Resume blunders

If you don't carefully proof your resume before sending it out, it could come back to haunt you. When some hiring managers see just a single typo, they pitch the resume.


Here are some of the worst (but funny!) real-life examples of resume typos.


"I am very detail-oreinted."
"I have a bachelorette degree in computers."
"Excellent memory; strong math aptitude; excellent memory; effective management skills; and very good at math."
"I worked as a Corporate Lesion."
"Served as assistant sore manager."
"Special skills: Thyping."
"I have exhaustive experience in manufacturing."
"I have used lots of software appilcations."
"Objection: To utilize my skills in sales."
"I am quick at typing, about 25 words per minute."
"I am a rabid typist."
"Skills: Operated Pitney Bones machine."
"Strengths: Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining composer."
"Education: B.A. in Loberal Arts."
"Work Experience: Dealing with customers' conflicts that arouse."
"Education: College, August 1880 - May 1984."
"Typing Speed: 756 wpm."
"Work History: Performed brain wave tests, 1879-1981."
"Accomplishments: Completed 11 years of high school."
"Thank you for your consideration. Hope to hear from you shorty!"
"Enclosed is a ruff draft of my resume."
"I am sicking and entry-level position."
"I am a quick leaner, dependable, and motivated."
"My salary requirement is $34 per year."

No comments: