Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Long Time

I usually avoid personal posts here, but I guess I'm changing. Last week I posted about playing golf and cleaning found golf balls. Today I make another personal post.

My wife and I celebrated our 40th Wedding Anniversary today. Nothing much exciting - we took our Toyota Solara convertible and drove the Cayuga Lake Wine Trail, stopping off in Ithaca and at a couple of wineries. We brought home about 8 bottles of wine that we liked.

It was quite cool - never got above 73 degrees F where we were - so we had our jackets on when we had the top down. Still, a nice peaceful day.

We stopped and had dinner at Pier 57 on Rte 57 in Liverpool (NY) - an excellent seafood bisque and a great pot roast (my wife) - but the tuna casserole I had was quite bland.

No comments: