Pages

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Humor - Country Songs

Actual Titles of Country Songs

1. Her Teeth Was Stained, But Her Heart Was Pure
2. How Can I Miss You, If You Won't Go Away?
3. Get Your Biscuits In The Oven, And Your Buns In Bed
4. Get Your Tongue Outta My Mouth, 'Cause I'm Kissing You Goodbye
5. I Can't Get Over You, So Why Don't You Get Under Me?
6. I Don't Know Whether To Kill Myself, Or Go Bowling
7. She Got The Ring and I Got The Finger
8. You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly
9. I Just Bought A Car From A Guy That Stole My Girl, But The Car Don't Run, So I Figure We Got An Even Deal
10. I Keep Forgettin' I Forgot About You
11. I Liked You Better, Before I Knew You So Well
12. I Still Miss You Baby, But My Aim's Gettin' Better
13. I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dog Fight, Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win
14. I'll Marry You Tomorrow, But Let's Honeymoon Tonite
15. I'm So Miserable Without You, It's Like Having You Here
16. Please Bypass this Heart?
17. If I Had Shot You When I Wanted To, I'd Be Out By Now
18. Mama Get A Hammer (There's A Fly On Papa's Head)
19. My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, And I Don't Love Jesus
20. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend, and I Sure Do Miss Him

No comments: